- First tagged release.
- API change - analogue to analog.
- Bug fixes, experimental servo support.
- Testing improvements.
- Stability improvements.
- Support for non-register based I2C device read / write.
- Added Analog Output device support (added for the PCF8591).
- Introduced Java based sysfs and jpi providers. Bug fix to I2CLcd.
- Added support for BME280.
- Native support for I2C and SPI in the sysfs provider.
- Support for CHIP, BeagleBone Black and Asus Tinker Board.
- Moved sysfs provider into diozero-core, use as the default provider.
- Preliminary support for devices that support the Firmata protocol (i.e. Arduino).
- Firmata I2C.
- Improvements to MFRC522.
- SDL Joystick JNI wrapper library.
- MFRC522 fully supported (finally).
- Added support for MCP EEPROMs.
- I2C SMBus implementation in the internal sysfs provider.
Release 0.11 (work in progress)
- New devices: BH1750 luminosity sensor, SSD1331 96x64 65k colour OLED.
- Moved classes in com.diozero to com.diozero.devices.
- Changed the SPI interface from ByteBuffer to byte array.
- Added experimental support for Particle Photon using the VoodooSpark Firmware.